Friday, May 4, 2012

Wish List

Ok, so I got a new IPad (a lady at my church gave me her old one when she got a new one, how awesome is that?!?) and I am testing out the new Blogger app on here and thought with my birthday coming up, why not write a wish list blog? I was (won't lie, still am) that kid that liked searching catalogs for what gifts I wanted. Only problem is now, most things I wish for now are way too expensive and I know I won't get them, but it's fun to dream anyways. Hahaha. OK, here goes.

- a trip on a Disney Cruise
- a hot pink Kitchenaid standing mixer (although, I'd be thrilled to get any color)
- a pair of Corral western boots
- a tummy tuck (if I'm gonna dream, haha)
- a pedicure
- a cute case for my IPad
- the new Gloria Estefan album
- highlights in my hair
- gift card to Bealls or Kohls for new clothes
- pink converse shoe
- a millionaire investor for a new cupcake shop for my sister and I
- gift cards for Panera Bread
- a cool beach chair ( that sits and lays down... Not too heavy or hard to carry)
-any cool cupcake things
- anything fun with flamingos
- a new set of round cake pans
- a cute pair of comfort sandals
- cute work out clothes (I have GOT to get in shape!)

I am sure there are a million other things I'd love to have, I am after all a girl.

Let's see if this posts from my IPad now......

No comments:

Post a Comment